Does this describe your relationship?
- Your relationship is stuck in a rut and you don't know how to make it better
- The excitement and joy you once felt with your partner has sizzled
- You're too busy with kids, work, and responsibilities to focus on your relationship
- You fight in circles about the same (petty) things and don’t know how to make it better
- You and your partner trigger each other and react in anger
- Minor disagreements can erupt into full-blown arguments
- You don't like how you (or your partner) behave in your relationship and want to change these unhealthy habits once and for all
The skills to successfully deal with your triggers so you don’t spark a fight
How to overcome your anger so it doesn’t sabotage your communication
How to heal childhood attachment wounds and intergenerational trauma
How to transform the vicious cycle of your arguments into meaningful conversations
How to feel confident as a partner and build trust and care in your relationship
How to deepen your bond to feel the joy & excitement in your relationship once again.
How to master effective and healthy communication skills to permanently shift your relationship dynamics for the better, so both partners feel heard and understood
How The Program Works
You can join this program as either...
- By yourself.
- With you and your partner.
- You'll have weekly Q&A group sessions with Dr. Gloria Lee to overcome your challenges.
- 5 Modules will be released over the program, with exercises to implement new principles and practices.
- You'll have access to resources, templates and even scripts. You don't have to figure this out alone.
- You'll receive log in details to our portal, with lifetime access to the program content and live Q&A replays.
The 5 Modules
The Secret to Understanding Your Partner
The Secret to Keeping Your Cool
The Secret to Stopping Fights and Getting Your Needs Met
The Secret to Becoming a Master Communicator
The Secret to Falling in Love With Your Partner All Over Again
About Dr Gloria Lee
Psychologist, Author, & Educator
Dr. Gloria Lee is a well respected and trusted authority on relationships and secure attachment. For over 25 years, she has been helping people break the vicious cycle of intergenerational trauma that causes unhealthy relationships. She then transforms them into deeply connected and close bonds.
Her unique method perfectly blends Eastern collectivist philosophy with Western psychology, offering a holistic and integrated approach to healing relationships.
With her online courses, live teachings, and 1-on-1 work, Dr. Lee empowers couples to make lasting changes in 4 core relationships: with the self, their partner, their children, and their family of origin.
Find out when the doors open for The Connected Couple program